How do I order your products?
- Call us at 1-888-667-5477 or email us at update@WinterWalking.com and we will assist you accordingly.
- Request an Ice Cleat Quote
- Download a Catalog
- Speak with a Product Specialist
How long does it take to ship?
- Depending on quantity, orders typically leave our warehouse within 72 business hours.
- Our standard shipping methods are UPS, FedEx and USPS depending upon your needs. We can also ship collect.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is based on the dimensions and weight of your order – please contact us directly to provide you with a rough estimate.
What is the best time of year to buy to guarantee I receive my order before winter hits my area?
- The earlier the better – we cannot guarantee overnight shipment once the winter season is upon us.
Where do your items ship from?
- Our items ship directly from our warehouse located in Horsham, PA 19044.
How do I become a distributor?
- Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will work together to find the best options for your needs.
Is there a warranty?
- We stand by our products 100%. All products manufactured by Winter Walking are covered by a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer’s defects. If you believe that you have received a product that is defective in any way, please contact our offices at toll free 1-888-667-5477 for specific directions as to how to return product to us. Defective products will be replaced or refunded.
How long do/should the ice cleats last?
- We design our ice cleats to last more than one winter season. Depending upon your company’s usage and environment, you may get more or less than one winter season.
How do I properly size my crews?
- Please see our size chart for each individual product on our website.
Are ice cleats safe to wear while operating machinery or driving?
- Yes – we have several options that are able to be worn while driving. Please contact a product specialist to find the best solution to fit your needs.
Do you have any ice cleats/traction aids that can be worn indoors without having to be removed?
- Yes – we have several options that are able to be work both indoor and outdoor. Please contact a product specialist to find the best solution to fit your needs.
What are the sizes equivalent for...?
- Please go onto our product page and click on the specific product you are inquiring about. Scroll down to the bottom for the size chart.
- The size chart is designed for larger industrial style work boots.
What are your hours?
- We are open M-F 8:00 am - 4:30 pm EST.